Meet my lockdown bubble :)
Before the level 4 lockdown,We decided to Enter my Grandparents bubble, just to Spend the lock down there Until the level 4 Lockdown ends.When we arrived,I heard My Baby cousin(Iris,We call her Irie for Short)crying from Outside,I went Inside and The crying was coming from Upstairs.
"I wonder why She's crying,"I thought.I heard The shower Running as well,I went and Peeked Through the little gap Where the Door is.I Knocked on the door and there she Was,crying because my aunty(Evelina)was Surprised When she saw me,it's like she saw Me like after 100 years*Facepalm*.
Her partner(John)would usually take off her Clothes but He was preparing her Shower,Her mother was still taking Her Clothes off,I laughed because her cry was Like a Mouse*Laughs*.Anyways She went for A Shower.
After that She came downstairs,I was very Excited to see Her Fresh hair,Chubby face And Her nice clothes that just came from the Washing machine!I loved the fact that She Was all fresh and clean!Most importantly, her Cute smile on her face :).
We chilled at home the whole week.
Kia ora Calvary,
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear that you were able to have whanau time and hang out with your baby cousin. How old is she?
I also liked reading your blog post because you included paragraphs. I wonder if you can reread your blog posts and she if any capital letters are out of place.
Fantastic job.
Looking forward to future blog posts,
Miss Laxa
I will make sure to put capital letters :,)
DeleteCalvary